I’ll be honest. Yeah honesty, that’s always a good thing to start with, right? It’s been a pretty wild week, and at the time of writing this, I’m living for the Queer Outta Hamilton Party when Bent Q Media’s website (right here OMG!) will be officially announced, launched and live!
Since I’m already neck deep in new things, I thought I’d take a crack at something fun here for Bent Q. I’m a music fan and a dance floor bug (sometimes I do DJ type things) so I thought why not share the fruits of my obsession? Ha! Lucky you!
So here is your kick off SPRING ROMP playlist! Perfect for ditching winter, waiting for the bus, windows down in the car, sitting at the park or going for a walk on a sunny warm day!
***Disclaimer: Listener discretion is advised.***
Spring Romp Playlist
- “Birthday Card” ~ Marcus Marr & Chet Faker
- “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” ~ The Slits
- “Got It Bad” ~ Leisure
- “Right On” – The Roots
- “Supplier” Kari Faux
- “Crossover” ~ EPMD
- “Still Hungry” ~ DJ Format
- “Might Not Like Me” ~ Brynn Elliot
- “Booty Luv – Say It” ~ Robot Lovers Remix
- “Pluie Fine Polo & Pan Remix“ ~ Corine, Polo & Pan
- “YouNivErsIty” ~ Tek.lun
- “Jump N Shout – Erik Hagleton Remix” ~ Basement Jaxx